the dystopia

Tessie and Katniss are the same in some ways but different others. Tessie and Katniss both live in a dystopia. Tessie likes the lottery but Katniss does not like the lottery. They are also different by how the care about their family.

Tessie and Katniss both live in a dystopia. In their government they have to have a lottery each year.Also they have to kill someone each year.In both story’s someone has dies.

Tessie likes the lottery but Katniss does not like the lottery. Katniss said prim the staged to cry comes out of my throats and my muscle begin to move again. that shows that Katniss is wondering the lottery don’t pick her. Tessie feels normal about the lottery as long as they don’t kill her.

they are also different in how they care about their family.when katniss family was pick katniss stared being scared.also she said i volunteer i volunteer.how ever when tessie family was pick she said don’t take me take my doughtier.

Tessie and katniss are little bit the same but different others.they both lived in dystopisas but Katniss hated the lottery and tried to protect her family and Tessie did not. i hope you read this story’s by your self.